Every member of our team is dedicated to providing the best service to our clients upholding our values of truth, integrity and hard work.
Jerry Kitchens, Jr. M.D.
- Born and mostly raised in Birmingham
- Birmingham Southern and University of Alabama School of Medicine 1987
- Surgery Resident 1987-1992 University of Louisville Dept of Surgery
- Practiced with Surgical Associates 1992-2011, President 2000-2010
- Solo practice 2012-2015
- Executive Director St Vincent’s Physician Alliance since 2015
- “Been following Rich as long as I can remember!”
- Managing Partner Ron & Jerry’s Seasonings
- Treasurer Red Clay RRG, a medical malpractice insurance company
- Member Our Lady of Sorrows Church
- Married to Tricia and has five – mostly -grown children
- If you want to find Jerry on his day off he’ll probably be enjoying a crawfish boil somewhere near a lake
- Born in LA (Los Angeles) and raised in LA (Lower Alabama)
- Former Purchasing Assistant for Hughes Aircraft
- Managed purchasing department for a major fastener importer and distributor on the west coast
- Entered commercial real estate in 2005 as a Brokerage Assistant for Bayer Properties
- Served as Marketing Director at Corporate Realty Associates
- Joined Veritas in 2011 and is responsible for day to day operations as well as branding and marketing, and client relations.
- Raced in the Perry Mountain 24 Hour Challenge motorcycle race multiple years competing in Ironwoman, Duo, and 6-Woman classes
- Once rode her bicycle over 150 miles in two days in support of the National Multiple Sclerosis Society. Once.
- Heavily involved in the local dirt biking community and is an advocate for getting more women on bikes
- Attends Church of the Highlands
- Enjoys all things outdoors and spending time with her family. If she’s not at her desk, she’s probably on a trail somewhere in the woods.
- Born and raised in Aliceville Alabama
- Graduate of The University of Alabama, Capstone College of Nursing
- Registered Nurse with background in Emergency Medicine, Cardiology and Facial Plastic Surgery
- 10-year veteran as an Account Executive in Medical Device Sales
- Joined Veritas in 2018 as a Medical Real Estate Advisor
- Member of Trinity United Methodist Church, serving on the Administrative Board, as a lay leader in Element Youth Ministry and the Hospital Visitation Ministry team
- Serves on the Homewood Athletic Foundation Board
- Past board member for the Homewood City Schools
- Advisor to Chapter Relations and Standards for Birmingham Southern chapter of Alpha Chi Omega, Advisory Board for College Choice Foundation
- Spends time as an Uber driver for teenage daughter and friends
- Unable to say no to volunteer work
- Begrudgingly admits liking yard work
- Loves being at the lake and all things outdoors
- If she’s not working with a client, you can probably find Nancy searching for her next opportunity to give back to the community
- Born and raised in Indianapolis, IN
- Graduated from the University of Texas with a Bachelors of Science in Corporate Communications and a minor in business
- Entered commercial real estate in 2014 with LAH Commercial In Birmingham, AL
- Former leasing associate at Johnson Development
- Joined the Veritas team in 2017
- Began swimming competitively at the age of 6
- 2010 NCAA swimming champion
- Former American Record holder in the 4×100 Freestyle relay
- Member of the Phoenix Club of Birmingham and Vestavia Country Club
- If you’re looking for Peter you should start at the nearest dog-friendly establishment where he’s likely to be enjoying time with his wife (Lauren), son (Bennett), and dog (Willie).
- Native of Baton Rouge, Louisiana but can’t make gumbo.
- Rich earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration from Auburn University
- Sometimes says Go Tigers and sometimes Geaux Tigers!
- Began his real estate career in our nation’s Capital before moving to Birmingham, AL
- Former associate at Bayer Properties
- Former Managing Director at Corporate Realty Associates
- Chosen as a Top 40 Under 40 in 2008.
- Founded Veritas in 2009
- 2017 President of the Alabama CCIM Chapter
- Past Chairman on the Government Affairs Committee for the Birmingham Business Alliance
- Member of the Spiritual Care staff at St. Vincent’s Hospital
- Past Chairman of the Board of The Boys & Girls Clubs of Central Alabama
- Avid lover of the outdoors
- Shot skeet at the US Team trials…….and lost miserably
- Loves to travel and experience other cultures
- If you can’t find Rich in his office, he’s probably booking a flight to Antarctica so he can finally cross all seven continents off his list
©2020 Veritas MRE. All Rights Reserved.
2730 19th Street South
Birmingham, AL 35209